Thursday, December 30, 2010

Classic Slasher


Why did I not know about this movie?  I have no idea.  I had never heard of it, or known anyone who talked about it.  I tossed it into my Netflix queue a while back, and @sleestakk recommended that I check it out.  So I did.

A bit slow at times, but this film has some of the best kills I have ever seen in horror films.  Other things I appreciate about the film: a decent plot, a mortal killer that is only in one place at a time, and some pretty good moments of suspense.

Definitely a good watch for me, and one that I will likely revisit so that I may love it even more.

Rating: 8/10

1 comment:

  1. Glad you were able to catch up with this one. Yeah a bit slow but I really like the setting.

    Btw, check out the write up I did for our Friday the 13th Marathon:
    http://chimptalk.blogspot.com/2010/12/friday-13th-marathon.html

    ReplyDelete